Monopoly Reality Monopoly Reality

painfully poor quality flash

This submission heavily lacks in all fields, horrible plot/voice acting/humor, and animation/other graphics. In my opinion just about as absolutely dreadful as you can get. If I could offer ANY constructive criticism, seeing as you have the potential of an unwanted pregnancy at prom night, practice with real fluid animation and experiment with other effects/mediums. I give you a one for whatever effort pasting movie clips of tweens into a timeline is.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful
diamond-armada responds:

dude do you not realize that this was just for the sake of being bored, I wasn't fucking trying. Im with everyone else when I say I didn't expect that award, but what happened happened, and you can't exactly rip on me because I made a flash cartoon that I never expected to win an award. you just suddenly jump to the conclusion that Im a douche because of a cartoon. seriously, it fucking sucks.

AnusboyII AnusboyII

Just utterly fantastic..

Everything here is top-grade, the photos and other graphics go together so well with your style, the animation as always is well done along with the story, and everything else that gives this and everything else you've made it's priceless unique ambiance. Great shit.... waterpenis.

FURTLE FURTLE

fur

turtle

InvertedScrotum responds:

anonib

Plates Clock Day Plates Clock Day

BabyB hits it out of the park again

I hope you are well rested after staying up slaving yourself to craft such a well formed flash, you have talent! I bet you're the most popular guy around..

MichiganPlateClock responds:

/sarcasm

lolsnaws u mad

Strawberryclock Cap Yo As Strawberryclock Cap Yo As

Once again..

Fautzo made a funny, in my opinion it would be much better if you kept the screaming @ the frame of the moving mouth piece, just sitting there while the audio plays but you still did good. You shouldn't be festering @ the Kitty Krew with a bunch of rands that won't get anywhere if what they are doing, because you have a lot of potential to make silly things.

4guys1series #11 4guys1series #11

Amazing stuff

Had to watch the parts a few times because the first few times I couldn't take my eyes off of the Spongebob button.

OrangeBeef : The Movie OrangeBeef : The Movie

as always, fucking hilarious

I wish my beef flash was half as good as yours, this is just fucking rich. You are destined for great things hookr!!

Hell Yes Hell Yes

Damn beef this is really good

I loved the fast paced plot, the music was good, and the graphics where very well done. Gr8 stuff beef, happy 15th.